clamavmodule

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Nov 23 15:30:34 GMT 2005

For the community, if you have something to test with, could you check your
MS settings I listed in the previous message and also apply the patch to
SweepViruses.pm and see if you catch it with clamavmodule afterwards?

I cannot remember the last virus that made it past smtp as I use Exim with
Exiscan and scan at SMTP with clam, bitdefender and f-prot so viruses are
dropped before by the end of the DATA phase and never get "written to disk"

Rick

believed to be clean.