spam.assassin.prefs.conf contents

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Tue Nov 22 23:56:00 GMT 2005

Julian Field wrote on         Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:03:46 +0000:

> bayes_file_mode 0770

Hm, I use 0666.
What about bayes_path? Also, bayes_learn_to_journal 1 is a good option in my
eyes.

> use_auto_whitelist 0
Seems to have been moved to plugins in 3.1, so may throw an error.

> pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor
> dcc_path /usr/local/bin/dccproc

Pyzor, razor and dcc are optional, many people don't use them.

> header   FRIEND_GREETINGS       Subject =~ /you have an E-Card from/i
> describe FRIEND_GREETINGS       Nasty E-card from FriendGreetings.com
> score    FRIEND_GREETINGS       100.0
> header   FRIEND_GREETINGS2      Subject =~ /you have a greeting card from/i
> describe FRIEND_GREETINGS2      Nasty E-card from FriendGreetings.com
> score    FRIEND_GREETINGS2      100.0
>
> uri             IE_VULN         /%([01][0-9a-f]|7f).*@/i
> score           IE_VULN         100.0
> describe        IE_VULN         Internet Explorer vulnerability

Remove all the above, this has nothing to do with MailScanner or SA in
general.

> score RCVD_IN_RSL 0

It's not part of any newer SA version, so may actually throw an error.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany