Lots of SpamAssassin timeouts today

Jacobs, Eric (ThomasTech) Eric.Jacobs at THOMASTECHSOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Nov 22 20:04:41 GMT 2005

I'm getting hit with a lot of theses viruses (Clamav sees them as SOBER.U).
What might be upping the CPU load is that spamassassin is also seeing them
as SPAM. (And, of course, in my case, I've set up sendmail to split multiple
recipients into separate e-mails, thus multiplying the load manyfold since
these viruses have many, many recipients in each message)

Eric Jacobs
Thomas Technology Solutions, Inc.
One Progress Dr
Horsham, PA 19044