spam.assassin.prefs.conf real file location

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Tue Nov 22 18:16:41 GMT 2005

I vote for the first. Makes sense in a multitude of ways and keeps
MailScanner's files where they should be for upgrades and such. Of course
there would have to be a note some where that the link should be removed is
MailScanner is removed manually

Rick

believed to be clean.