ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at CHIME.UCL.AC.UK
Tue Nov 22 17:03:41 GMT 2005

Hi,

<SNIP>

As per Julian's suggestion, here is what I think would work.

1.  Stop MS parsing the spam.assassin.prefs.conf file.
2.  Link to the spam.assassin.prefs.conf file from
         site_rules_path/mailscanner.cf
3.  Update the comments in spam.assassin.prefs.conf file.

It is simple, makes it very clear to an admin what is going on,
whether they are starting off by looking at the SA config or the MS
config.

--
Anthony Peacock
"It is a sobering thought, for example, that when Mozart was