ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Nov 22 16:02:01 GMT 2005

On 22 Nov 2005, at 15:42, Rick Cooper wrote:

> [...]

A sample implementation would be good, but we are starting to get
near the end of the month. So if this is going in the next release, I
would like to sort it this week.
I don't quite understand your description above, <pessimistic>sounds
complicated and error-prone</pessimistic>. I am all in favour of an
install-time simple solution. Otherwise you can end up making life
impossible for the advanced guys who like to tweak. I try to please
everyone if possible :-)
- --
Julian Field

believed to be clean.