ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Tue Nov 22 13:17:59 GMT 2005

Actually I sent that early this morning and it took a loooong time to get to
the list for some reason. I added the user parts in case whatever Julian is
planning for it might be/should be run with the MS user. Also if he looks at
the current, default user stuff and it's not the right path for the MS user,
he can set the, for example, {default_userprefs_path} attribute to the
proper value, or use the ->signal_user_changed( [ { opt => val, ... } ] )
function to notify SA of the correct user information (Name, StateDir,
UserDir) and re-pull the information... seemed like Matt had mentioned
something earlier about a user problem with some ancillary task being run as
root and not the MS user, or visa-versa?

Rick

believed to be clean.