ending the spam.assassin.prefs.conf madness.

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Tue Nov 22 12:15:24 GMT 2005

This will get all relevent paths and version,

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Mail::SpamAssassin ;
my $test = Mail::SpamAssassin->new();

my $SAVersion = $Mail::SpamAssassin::VERSION;
my $siterules = $test->{site_rules_filename};
$siterules ||= $test->first_existing_path
(@Mail::SpamAssassin::site_rules_path);

my $defaultrules = $test->{default_rules_path};
$defaultrules ||= $test->first_existing_path
(@Mail::SpamAssassin::default_rules_path);

my $defaultprefs = $test->{default_prefs_path};
$defaultprefs ||= $test->first_existing_path
(@Mail::SpamAssassin::default_prefs_path);

my $defaultuserprefs = $test->{default_userprefs_path};
$defaultuserprefs ||= $test->first_existing_path
(@Mail::SpamAssassin::default_userprefs_path);

my $defaultuserstate = $test->{default_userstate_dir};
$defaultuserstate ||= $test->first_existing_path
(@Mail::SpamAssassin::default_userstate_dir);

print "SpamAssassin Version\t: $SAVersion\n";
print "Site Rules Path\t\t: $siterules\n";
print "Default Rules Path\t: $defaultrules\n";
print "Default Prefs Path\t: $defaultprefs\n";
print "Default User Prefs\t: $defaultuserprefs\n";
print "Default User State\t: $defaultuserstate\n";

Rick

believed to be clean.