windows/php from problems?

Jan Agermose ja at CONVIATOR.COM
Mon Nov 21 22:23:09 GMT 2005

Hi

This might be off topic J Im running a windows server, IIS6 and PHP. When
sending mails from PHP on windows it seams to ignore the From header
information set? Or is it something in mailscanner?

Looking at the mail in the mailscanner log I get the bellow. As you can
se I do set a â^À^ÜFrom: â^À^Ü in the header, but still mailwatch
displays the from-part as empty? This is from the table in the
detail-display of a message:

Message Headers: