Whole message quarantined

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at YETICOMPUTERS.COM
Thu Nov 17 17:06:10 GMT 2005

You can probably get to the attachment by dropping the entire message
file on fentun: http://www.fentun.com/

Ummm...  It looks like the site is down right now.  I don't know if it's
a temporary thing or not.  If you have trouble finding a copy of the
program I have a statically compiled Linux exe right here and can
probably find a Windows version on one of the boxes at home.

Rick