GeoIP Support Stopped Working?

Johnny Stork jstork at pbco.ca
Wed Nov 16 19:33:57 GMT 2005

I know this is not the mailwatcher list but I am not sure if this is mailwatcher or mailscanner issue. After upgrading to mailwatch 1.03, I am no longer able to click on a mail message in the web interface and see the countries? "GeoIP Lookup Failed" is all that shows?. I cant seem to locate anything in the Mailwatch book or FAQ's about the GeoIP support? Maybe it is only a mailwatcher setting?

 Johnny Stork
 Information & Technology Manager
 Provincial Blood Coordinating Office
 604-806-8840