Reformatting multipart/signed

Leif Neland mailscanner-user at NELAND.DK
Wed Nov 16 11:43:32 GMT 2005

Especially on mailinglists I recive some messages signed with pgp.

This is somewhat annoying when I read in Outlook express, because I only see
the footer addded by the mailing list, attatched two files: a .txt
containing the message and another file with the signature.

Can MailScanner or another plugin reformat these messages,

The message has the type:

Inside is two parts:

and

Leif