Failed to Parse line Pyzor,Raxor-config and DCC

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Tue Nov 15 20:34:02 GMT 2005

Marc Dufresne wrote:
> I have the plugins loaded now. The statments were not in
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre
>
> I've reduced my errors(warnings) by 8. Now I need to get rid of these.
> Do you know how?? I can't find any documentation.
>
> [11912] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
> FUZZY_GUARANTEE

All of the "FUZZY_*" rules need the ReplaceTags plugin. Add this to your v310.pre

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ReplaceTags

While you're at it you might want to check both your v310.pre and init.pre.

Here's the plugins I make use of. You might want different sets depending on
your network and bayes config, but I'd definitely recommend URIDNSBL and SPF if
you're using network tests already. RelayCountry requires an additional perl
module, and might not be as useful to you as it is to me.

init.pre:
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF

v310.pre:
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DCC
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AntiVirus
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AWL
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::TextCat
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AccessDB
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::WhiteListSubject
#loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DomainKeys
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::MIMEHeader
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ReplaceTags

> [11912] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
> RCVD_IN_RSL

Just remove your score statement for RCVD_IN_RSL. It's probably in
spam.assassin.prefs.conf and is set to 0. Older versions of SA (3.0.0-3.0.4)
needed this when RSL went down, but 3.1.0 has removed the rule entirely.

(In general mailscanner tried to help by pushing this out in the default
spam.assassin.prefs.conf. This helps people unaware of the problem in 3.0.x, but
causes warnings for 3.1.0 users)