funny log entry

Dave Filchak dfilchak at SYMPATICO.CA
Tue Nov 15 04:59:48 GMT 2005

I asked this a while ago but never got an answer and cannot seem to find
out why this log entry is showing up.

Your spam actions "/etc/mailscanner/rules/spamoptions.rules" looks like
a filename. If this is a ruleset filename, it must end in .rule or .rules

Does this make any sense? My ruleset for spamoptions does end in .rules.
The other weird thing is that the url should be
/etc/MailScanner/rules/spamoptions.rules (note case) but that is the
only odd thing I can see here other than the actual error log?

Any help here?

Dave