Problem with HTML messages and MailScanner 4.47.4

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 19:26:10 GMT 2005

Sounds like have corrupted one or more of the Perl modules required by
it. You will need to uninstall the Perl modules so that install.sh can
reinstall them.

How much else does this box do? Could you just reinstall it from scratch?

- --
jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk         Electronics & Computer Science
                            Southampton SO17 1BJ

believed to be clean.