installing libmilter

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Fri Nov 11 13:43:31 GMT 2005

Turn out to just as simple as you said, damn I hate when I cant figure
things out my self :)
All is running fine and guess I will have to give at week to see what
the result will be regarding decreased mailflow. The only thing I didnt
like is the response sent back to the sender, it contains a little to
much info
Ex.
Remote MTA ns2.ltkalmar.se: SMTP diagnostic: 550 5.7.1
<testarmailenpajobbet at ltkalmar.se>... server [172.29.32.81] for
<testarmailenpajobbet at ltkalmar.se> rejected address saying "User
unknown"

I rather just having it saying "550 5.7.1 User unknown" but I can live
with this for the moment :)