Sophos Wrapper a suggestion

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 18:59:16 GMT 2005

I have made a bit of a change to simplify it:

SAV_IDE=$PackageDir/ide

# Check to see if Sophos is using the Sophos install directory,
# rather than the MailScanner Sophos update directory.
if [ \! -x ${PackageDir}/ide -a -x ${PackageDir}/sav ]; then
  SAV_IDE=$PackageDir/sav
fi

You need to escape the ! to make sure you don't hit problems with
accessing the command history. And even /bin/sh on Solaris supports -a
so everything else should too.

- --
Julian Field

believed to be clean.