MCP cf

Diggy dyioulos at FIRSTBHPH.COM
Wed Nov 9 17:39:33 GMT 2005

Hello to all.

This morning I enabled mcp on the latest release of MS running on a CentOS
3.5 box along with sendmail-8.12.11-4.RHEL3.1.  Documentation says I should
install a sendmail patch for mcp to scan certain attachments.  Is that the
case with my version of sendmail?

Also, Are there any examples of mcp cf, other than the sample included with
MS, that I can have a look at?  I'm really not a coder at all, but can learn
easily if I see some examples.

Thanks so much.