OT: Regarding running RBL's inhouse

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Nov 9 15:13:29 GMT 2005

Hi
There has been a little desussion between me and other mail admins,
working in same line of bussiness running a shared RBL-server. Since the
heaalthcare business here have rules and regulations its sometimes hard
to use external RBL's that we can't controll. There is a mix of systems
but mainly Exchange/Notes and of course sendmail/mailscanner running in
different locations.
Has anyone got any experince in running RBL and could shed some light if
its worth running it of just a wast of time.
Our mail goals would be distributed servers and fairly easy updates of
lists since the might be alot of manual workbeacause of laws/regulations

/Anders