Which SARE Rules?

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Wed Nov 9 09:31:34 GMT 2005

Thanks i will look into this when i finish my loginscript project
(grrr). In the past i ahve used the RH caching name server installation
- never even looked at its config, it always just worked. We moved the
server to this subnet and it stopped and i didnt put much more effort in
- i am motivated now, will look at using your tips on Monday.
Thanks
Pete