Spam learning

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Nov 8 10:09:41 GMT 2005

Hi!

I'm using spam learning but to my opinion the yield from bayes is too
limited.

I have several mail addresses published on websites to attract lotso spam
:) and the mail to these adresses is re-routed to a local user on the box.

Should I white list all e-mail to this address to prevent spam checking?
Or doesn't it matter?

I guess I should also not do any virusscanning on it to prevent harmful
html code from being cleaned thereby rendering the spam filter less
effective?

Ideas anyone?