I can not seem to stop these emails...

Mon Nov 7 17:34:25 GMT 2005

Hi!

> Hey Raymond sorry to be a pain, but those rules, where do i put them, i did a
> simple copy and paste into 70_sare_specific and did a

Oh wait, thats true. I cutted out some irrelevant parts but forgot to
escape it afterwards.

Either try them like this:

# TEST FOR LEO CRAP

body            PROLO_LEO1              /\$85\,45/
body            PROLO_LEO2              /\$69\,95/
body            PROLO_LEO3              /\$99\,95/
uri             PROLO_LEO4              /http:\/\/.*tripod.com/
meta            PROLO_LEO_M1           (PROLO_LEO1 && PROLO_LEO2 && PROLO_LEO3 && PROLO_LEO4)

score           PROLO_LEO1             0.1
score           PROLO_LEO2             0.1
score           PROLO_LEO3             0.1
score           PROLO_LEO4             0.1
score           PROLO_LEO_M1           8

describe        PROLO_LEO1             Meta Catches all Leo drug variations so far
describe        PROLO_LEO2             Meta Catches all Leo drug variations so far
describe        PROLO_LEO3             Meta Catches all Leo drug variations so far
describe        PROLO_LEO4             Meta to catch Leo now using Tripod
describe        PROLO_LEO_M1           Catches all Leo drug variations so far

or

[...]

Bye,
Raymond.