Start up script problem 4.47 - summary

Hywel Burris hywel.burris at COMTEC-EUROPE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 7 15:35:17 GMT 2005

Hi Julian,

Is this on the download site yet as I am still seeing the problem? The
version I am downloading/using is:-

4037682 Nov  5 14:24 MailScanner-4.47.4-1.rpm.tar.gz

Thanks

Hywel

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. They may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy the e-mail or the attachments, or use them for any purpose or disclose their contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete the message and attachments from all places in your computer where they are stored.

Although we have scanned this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are actually virus free.