New Exploit?

Wess Bechard mailscanner at ELIQUID.COM
Mon Nov 7 13:53:33 GMT 2005

Do not worry about me. :)

My servers run Gentoo, so applying updates on a weekly basis is fairly
trivial.  This morning's update will likely upgrade ClamAV if I have the
older version.

Speaking of updates, I just installed Ubuntu Server at home this weekend
on my webserver box.  I imagine Ubuntu Server will grow into a very nice
server OS, as Ubuntu's team rolls updates out quickly via apt.

I do realize it is silly to assume you are always safe, but in my case I
take precautions to limit the danger by dedicating Monday morning as
patch up, and roll out time.

[ebuild     U ] app-antivirus/clamav-0.87.1 [0.87]

Yep,  Servers updating clamav package right now :)