Start up script problem 4.47

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Mon Nov 7 01:12:02 GMT 2005

Thanks but even using that script gives an error. maybe this install is
borked? The wiki and maq arent available does anyone know the procedure
for reverting to my back up copy?

I error i get when i use your startup script is;
[root at mail01 ~]# MailScanner start
Cannot open config file start, No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 592.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 65.

But at those lines in those files there isnt unusal (to me)

Appreciate any further tips.
Pete