quarantined mail

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Sat Nov 5 08:02:27 GMT 2005

This is the error I just discovered form MS after trying to release the mail again, anyone care to enlighten me as to what this all means.

SA Learn: error code 13 returned from sa-learn: bayes expire_old_tokens: lock: 343 cannot create tmp lockfile /var/lib/MailScanner/bayes.lock.mail.mmtnetworks.com.au.343 for /var/lib/MailScanner/bayes.lock: Permission denied

lock: 343 cannot create tmp lockfile /var/lib/MailScanner/bayes.lock.mail.mmtnetworks.com.au.343 for /var/lib/MailScanner/bayes.lock: Permission denied
Learned from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined).
Delete: not deleting file /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20051105/3EBCE1500EC.29828/C1.bmp due to previous errors