Stop blocking content inside zips

Brian Lewis test at NEXTMILL.NET
Fri Nov 4 19:35:30 GMT 2005

We have Mailscanner setup to block .js/.htm/.exe attachments, but whats
happening is when a customer has a zip file that contains any of these
files, its blocked as well!  How can we allow uninfected .zip thru that
contain these file types yet block these types from being primarily
attached to emails?  Do I just have to start allowing all these file types
all together?

MailScanner with ClamAV