Value of the variables %org-name% %org-long-name% %web-site% set by a ruleset

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 4 18:25:25 GMT 2005

All you need to do is make rulesets for the configuration options you
need to change, such as the inline.sig.txt report, each of which
contains the hardcoded domain names you want and doesn't use the
%variables%. You can't use rulesets for the %variables%, but you just
need to hard code that text into the report and then have a different
report file for each customer's domain, and use a ruleset to switch
between the rulees depending on the customer sending the mail.

Read the book or the wiki for a plentiful supply of examples and
tutorials on this.

Wijnand Reimink wrote:

>Thanx for your response,
>
>Maybe I have to reconsider signing outgoing messages.
>That would indeed be an option
>
>Thank You
>
>Wijnand

>Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and