Value of the variables %org-name% %org-long-name% %web-site% set by a ruleset

w.reimink at gmail.com w.reimink at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 3 23:00:37 GMT 2005

Hi

I'am quite new to mailscanner (and mailing lists.)
I've installed mailscanner and I am testing it right now. so far so good.

However I have a question.

Our mailserver is responsible for several companies and for all those
companies have the same rules (attachments, spam checking and so on)

The only thing that is different for all our companies are the values of :
%org-name%,  %org-long-name%,  and %web-site%
For example : we want to sign outgoing messages with inline.sig.html (or .txt)
So a message sent from company X would be signed by company X

So is it possible to set the vallue of these variables by a rule set ?
(if not this would be a feature request)
It would be much easier to sing messages with the right company, and i
wouldn't  have to maintain a lot rulesets and different reports.

Now I will have to set up rulesets and reports for all the companies
just to get a different %web-site% in the signature (or virus
warnings).

Or is there another way ?

With kind regards,

Wijnand Reimink