MailScanner on Exchange

Dennis Willson taz at TAZ-MANIA.COM
Tue Nov 1 17:12:33 GMT 2005

Well, unfortunetly, my experience tells me it's over for you. How do you
defend a bad decision when Management is willing to ignore both cost and
security? I have worked a lot with exchange and found that it should
NEVER directly receive from the Internet (send either for that matter).
It's something the company will pay for, over and over and over again.
However it's doubtful if they will ever see (because they don't want to)
the real cost of that decision.

Dennis