list of quarantined notification to recipient

Steve Campbell campbell at CNPAPERS.COM
Tue Nov 1 20:51:24 GMT 2005

I keep most of the emails from Mailscanner in an inbox folder, and have
searched there and also on the archive list, but I apparently can't seem to
come up with the proper search terms, so here goes -

My boss thinks it would be a good idea to notify recipients here of all mail
for that individual that has been quarantined for the day in a single
mailing to the recipient. I recall at least one, maybe more, scripts that
were submitted to the list that would do this. I just can't remember whether
it was this list or the mailwatch list, but I  can't find it in either.

Does anyone recall anything like this that may have been posted?
Notification after each quarantine is probably not an option, so this would
have to be done as a daily cron job.

Thanks for any help.
Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com