Working with Exchange

Jon Miller jlmiller at MMTNETWORKS.COM.AU
Tue Nov 1 00:31:12 GMT 2005

Do it on a domain level, we do this all the time and it works very well, you'll have to set up a relay_domains  for the  mail for the client.
The way we've set it up is to accept on postfix -> mailscanner (spam and virus with Sophos) -> postfix -> domains.

Jon

Jon L. Miller,  ASE, CNS, CLS, MCNE, CCNA
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
Resellers for: Sophos Anti-Virus, Novell, Cisco, Swifdsl

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> chardlist at CHARD.NET 3:44:23 am 1/11/2005 >>>
I have a Redhat Linux server running MS for a bunch of virtual domains.
Ultimately all mail is delivered to the appropriate POP account on the same
server.  I have a client that would like to still utilize my MS services for
spam and virus protection but instead of having POP accounts would now like
all mail for their domain forwarded to their exchange server after MS has
finished scanning it.  Basically a scan and forward service.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

I'm running

Redhat 9
MS 4.45.4
Exim 4.52