MailScanner book reviews?

chris hammond chris at TAC.ESI.NET
Tue Nov 1 23:04:25 GMT 2005

I have but it is still on it's way from CA.  Let you know when I get it.

Chris

>>>jeff at DYNAMICTELECARD.COM 11/01/05 4:11 pm >>>
Has anyone on the list purchased the latest edition of the Mailscanner
book?
I'm curious about what you think of it.
(If not the updated August 2005 version, a previous version is okay.)

Do you think the book is worth the cost?
Perhaps you don't think it's worth it but want to support the project.

I can't find a list of what is covered in the book
so I'm left with a public plea for information.

Feel free to email me offlist if you prefer not to make a public
statement.

Thanks,

-Jeff

believed to be clean.