Disabling Bad Filename / Virus Notifications

matt matt at dcdata.co.za
Wed Nov 2 08:08:16 GMT 2005

Hi guys

Loving mailscanner. It's so much more flexible than amavis-*

Anyway, I was wondering if it was possible to disable to notifications
sent to recipients regarding bad filenames and virii that have been
blocked and have the postmaster be the only person being notified.

Alot of our users are not too bright and they get scared and can't sleep
for weeks when they get the warning messages.

--
matt erasmus <matt at dcdata.co.za>
DCData

http://www.dcdata.co.za/emaildisclaimer.html