A well-hung MailScanner :-(

Mike Brudenell pmb1 at YORK.AC.UK
Wed Nov 2 17:39:01 GMT 2005

--On 2 November 2005 17:27:42 +0000 Mike Brudenell <pmb1 at york.ac.uk> wrote:

> I carefully went through all the MailScanner scripts and changed
> references to /usr/local/... to /opt/york/... in (I think!) every
> relevant location. I've been using 'find' and 'grep' most of the
> afternoon to try and track down any I missed but to no avail.

Sorry, I should also have said...

 *  We are using only the sophossavi scanner module

 *  MailScanner is running as root (whose home directory is, of course, on
    local disk!)

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York Yo10 5DD, UK
Tel:+44-1904-433811  FAX:+44-1904-433740

* Unsolicited commercial e-mail is NOT welcome at this e-mail address. *