Sendmail Access related question

brichter brichter at INTERACCESS.COM
Wed Nov 2 20:29:00 GMT 2005

Please excuse this if this is not the proper list for this question.. It
is related to Mailscanner in the sense that I learned on the Mailscanner
WIKI how to do this - block all traffic to non valid AD Echange addresses.
(At the front end, instead of letting it through then Exchange has to deal
with the NDR's)

We have several mail scanner/Spam Assassin/Sendmail servers that download
all SMTP aliases from a VBS that runs
on our Active Directory servers.  These SMTP addresses are then allowed to
relay through the sendmail access file.
(so only properly addressed emails make it into our company, it's amazing
up to 20,000 per day are spelled wrong!(denied))

Example: