OT (again): SA-SPF opinion

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu May 26 20:19:08 IST 2005

I'm thinking about catching up and implementing SPF. I find that I must use
SRS also. Although it doesn't look that difficult to put in place, other
than deciding what my TXT records should say, I'm wondering about one aspect
of this all.

Does the SPF facility in SA mimic what sendmail would perform using
spfmilter on the receipt end of things? Can anyone offer an idea of what
might be a good solution to all of this and what they might be using with a
sendmail 8.12 box? There seems to be a very limited set of tools to use for
all of this.

Thanks

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com