LibClamAV Error

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 26 17:14:40 IST 2005

On 26 May 2005, at 16:45, Vasiliy Boulytchev wrote:

      Tomasz Kojm wrote:

 On Wed, 25 May 2005 14:12:14 -0600
Vasiliy Boulytchev <vasiliy at lohankin.com> wrote:

 Gents,
    I am getting this error from MailScanner:

LibClamAV Error: cl_free: root == NULL
LibClamAV Error: cl_free: root == NULL

    However, I can clamscan any dire/file.

 Please report that to MailScanner folks. The software fails to properly
handle database initializaton problem and passes NULL pointer to
libclamav functions (via Mail::ClamAV, I think).

      Great!  Julian, here you go.

      Guys, when I start MailScanner in debug, I get these errors.
      It seems that I get those per every message that gets passed
      to clam.

Looks like you are using
Virus Scanners = clamavmodule
and something is wrong with the version of libclamav that it is finding.

--
Julian Field