latest sophos broken?

Aaron K. Moore amoore at DEKALBMEMORIAL.COM
Thu May 26 14:46:23 IST 2005

It's been broken since 3.93 in the glibc 2.2 version.  Install linux
intel libc6 version instead.

I'd also call Sophos and open an incident.  The more of us that do that
might get them to fix it.  I haven't been able to get much out of them
since I reported that switching versions took care of the errors I was
seeing.

--
Aaron Kent Moore
Information Technology Services