Beta 4.42.4 released

Thu May 26 10:22:28 IST 2005

Julian

Mine's in /opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner as I'm on FreeBSD running the
tar.gz generic version....

disarmprependsubject            = disarmedmodifysubject
disarmsubjecttext               = disarmedsubjecttext
DisarmPrependSubject    1       no      0       yes     1
DisarmSubectText              {Disarmed}
AllowIFrameTags         0       no      0       yes     1       disarm
convert
AllowFormTags           0       no      0       yes     1       disarm
convert
AllowObjectTags         0       no      0       yes     1       disarm
convert
AllowScriptTags         0       no      0       yes     1       disarm
convert
AllowWebBugTags         1       yes     1       disarm  convert

Can't spot anything different..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator