heads up,its coming again probably this monday!

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Tue May 24 19:52:00 IST 2005

I have Symantec at my workplace but I do not know if the there is a
version would that works on Linux.  Does anyone know of a Symantec
product that would work?

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin