Header_check and hiding internal IP

subscribe subscribe at KRINGSTAD.NET
Tue May 24 19:36:58 IST 2005

Hi list,
I've installed MailScanner as described in the [1]documentation.
I want to hide my internal IPs when sending outbound mail, but
I also wants MailScanner to scan outbound mails.

If I put this in my header_check file:

/192.168.10.50/ IGNORE  <-- internal exchange server.
/192.168.10.1/ IGNORE   <-- internal interface on MailScanner.
/^Received:/ HOLD

the result are no scanning on outbound mails, but incoming mails
are getting scanned.

Is there any solution to this problem? Or do I have to have
a second postfix MTA session somewhere to hide all of the
internal IPs?

[1] http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml

---
Trond