mailwatch error

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Tue May 24 10:42:33 IST 2005

slightly off-topic I know, I'm getting an error in mailwatch:

Error executing query:

Can't open file: 'maillog.MYD'. (errno: 144)

I've located the file and it is almost 2GB in size. It is bigger on my
other relays so presumably it is not the size causing the problem. Is my
DB stuffed? Is there a way to correct it or should I start again with an
empty DB? if so how?

might this have been caused by me manually stripping qf and df queue
files out of mqueue.in whilst mailscanner was still running?

GREG

the SQL that barfed:
SELECT
  COUNT(*) AS processed,
  SUM(CASE WHEN virusinfected>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS viruses,
  ROUND((SUM(CASE WHEN virusinfected>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)/COUNT(*))*100,1) AS viruspercent,
  SUM(CASE WHEN nameinfected>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS blockedfiles,
  ROUND((SUM(CASE WHEN nameinfected>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)/COUNT(*))*100,1) AS blockedfilespercent,
  SUM(CASE WHEN otherinfected>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS otherinfected,
  ROUND((SUM(CASE WHEN otherinfected>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)/COUNT(*))*100,1) AS otherinfectedpercent,
  SUM(CASE WHEN isspam>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS spam,
  ROUND((SUM(CASE WHEN isspam>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)/COUNT(*))*100,1) AS spampercent,
  SUM(CASE WHEN ishighspam>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END) AS highspam,
  ROUND((SUM(CASE WHEN ishighspam>0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END)/COUNT(*))*100,1) AS highspampercent,
  SUM(size) AS size
 FROM
  maillog
 WHERE