Performance Issues

Mon May 23 15:45:51 IST 2005

looking at the docs..

If you have split_spool_directory in your Exim configuration the
configuration is slightly different:

       Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/exim/input/*
       Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/exim.out/input
       Split Exim Spool = yes

Normally you wouldn't use a Split queue on the outbound I guess, but in
which case I suppose you'll need.

Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/exim.out/input/*

Assumming that works?

As to why MS keeps stalling, the only time I've it do that where is when
  one of the virus scanners get snarfed, esp sophos if I mess up an update.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.