Quoth the Mailscanner, 'Nevermore'

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Sun May 22 14:34:03 IST 2005

Julian,

I just want to know how you find the time for all this - I'll have some of
whetever you're on!!

If you (or anyone else) can squeeze a reply to this in their busy schedule
I'd be grateful...

We have turned on mail archiving so a copy of every mail sent/received is
kept (the server is 'in house' and everyone knows the score by signing our
AUP, just in case you're wondering!), but is it/would it be possible to
specify whether confirmed inbound spam is actually archived along with
everything else or whether it can be just ignored. Even an option to
archive spam to another location? Do let me know if I just need to read
the notes more!

Thanks

Nigel Kendrick