Web front end for SQL &bydomainspam rules.

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM
Sat May 21 15:16:52 IST 2005

Pete Russell wrote:
> Does this include the ability for each user to log in using AD
> credentials to vbiew mail addressed to them thatr has been quarantined -
> allowing users to release if the score is low enough or permanantly
> delete if they wish. ?

There is already a 'luser' interface in the mailwatch distribution which
can let users view their own messages, the users are currently created
in mysql.

Modifying this for ldap / AD support shouldn't be too difficult for
experienced developers (i failed miserably when last tried, since i am
not even a developer)

The interface will also require development for deleting / releasing
messages.

- dhawal