heads up,its coming again probably this monday!

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sat May 21 03:51:59 IST 2005

You should have a second AV product anyway...just as a second line of
defense.
I use ClamAV and Sophos on my boxen.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Of Jason Williams
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 5:37 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: heads up,its coming again probably this monday!

Nice.
Anyone have any recommendations on how to combat this bad boy?
Obviously, my AV definitions are up to date (this just makes me want to add
a second AV scanner).

Maybe suggested spam settings as well?

What I thought would be a peaceful weekend...

Jason

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).