rot13 (was RE: Who is the Proper authorities?)

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri May 20 15:14:05 IST 2005

Jason Balicki wrote:
> Julian Field <> wrote:
>> P.S. I think we've exceeded our "in-joke" quota for the day now...
>
> It's not fun unless the PFYs are scratching their heads.
>
> Or users are somehow suffering.  That's fun too.
>
> :)
>
> --J(K)

lol Jason... That'll hopefully keep me from taking Stefs ASR advice
this weekend (during which I'll of course be repairing Clariions...
Sigh. Btw, that quote came from a rather depressing movie, now
didn't it?-):-)

-- Glenn
PS Jules, I'd ratehr see it as the "final twitches of the soon-to-be
extinct dinosaurs" than "in-jokes". But you're probably right. DS