German Spam still getting through?

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at POCOLD.COM.AU
Fri May 20 05:39:51 IST 2005

We've got a customer who appear to have ADSL connections to each of their sites connected to (obviously) pretty much unprotected PCs :/
I have emailed their IT dept about the addresses that are sending us spam and they have fixed a few, but over the last two days they dont seem to have done anything more.
Unfortunately these stores have the email address of our ordering people and others, so they are still getting plenty of this stuff through.
Some are being blocked though (43 today), but I just dont know why some are sneaking through.