Performance Issues

Anakin SkyWalker basement_mobile2004 at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 20 02:43:14 IST 2005

How do I setup MaiLScanner to work with exim's
splitted spool directory ?
I have changed "Split Exim Spool" to `yes` in
MailScanner.conf
Both exim's queues (in queue out-queue) set to
split_spool_directory.
The result is: mailscanner didn't do anything.

Any other thing I'm missing?